Welcome to the BRIDGE Project website. By using this site, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should not use this website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice.
You are free to browse the site without registering. However, some information on the site is only available to registered users. Registration is free.
Each registration is for a single user only. Please do not share your registration details with anyone as you will be held responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account with or without your knowledge.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
All content on the website, including graphics, photographs and text, is owned by us and our partners. You acknowledge that all copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the website, and all documents made available via the website, shall at all times remain vested in us or our partners. You may use such content for personal, non-commercial use, except in the case of BRIDGE curriculum material which:
- must be delivered by accredited BRIDGE facilitators only - this is to ensure quality of outcomes
- must be used acknowledging the founding partners and project partners - this is to ensure due recognition
- must be delivered with the express knowledge of either the BRIDGE Project Office or a BRIDGE partner
Users of this website agree:
- to keep the BRIDGE Office informed of any BRIDGE activities not involving the five Partners
- to notify the Partners via the BRIDGE Office of any potential involvement of a non-Partner using BRIDGE material
- to provide the BRIDGE Office with any material that is developed for specific implementation, e.g. customisation or translation, and vest the copyright of all such material to the AEC, which holds all the global copyright for BRIDGE materials
- not to sell BRIDGE materials which are for global good.
Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved.