BRIDGE has a new Website and Logo
9 December 2009
Some of the advantages of these changes include that the site is less vulnerable to web attacks and can support all languages with one encoding system (UTF-8).
The new website also has a new calendar that allows facilitators to control the event they are planning. Facilitators can now create an event, invite participants and keep track of it’s subscribers through the calendar.
You may also notice that the site has a new BRIDGE logo. This logo was intended to represent the important links and networks that BRIDGE uses.
The new website will have a ‘facilitator’ page that has all of the ‘call to actions’ that they are required to complete when planning and conducting a BRIDGE event.
This will include things like:
On line Forms:
- Accrediting a ‘Workshop’
- Application to be an ‘Accrediting Facilitator’
- Permission to translate
- Help Guides
- Upload a BRIDGE Web Article
- Add a BRIDGE event to the ‘Event Calendar
- Download the Facilitator Implementation Manual & Toolkit
- Download the Implementation Manual for Organisations
- Download the BRIDGE Curriculum
- Guide for creating BRIDGE folders (Graphics)
- Train the Facilitator: Checklist
- Workshop Checklist
- Upload – Photos, modified materials, translations
Many of the above features are a work in progress and we hope to have them ready in the next few weeks. Please send us any feedback or suggestions that you have for the new site to email@example.com.